Thursday, July 29, 2010

On Stage with Nas and Damien Marley










What a crazy night with my brother Rick Daflare. Im sure you people know that i work on Hot97Boston, well i was able to get get some exclusive tickets for the concert from V.O.G at the House Of Blues. So, we're walking in the building and Rick knows someone that works there so we were chattin' it up and she was actually able to get us to the front row. From there My man V.O.G was on stage hypin' up the crowd and he seen me in the front row and was like shout out to my boy Yung Fresh and he pointed at me, so everyone around me were like OH THATS YOU! lol....From there V.O.G came and gave the Backstage V.I.P Passes and sticked it on our shirts. We then left the front row and Proceeded Backstage and went on stage to see one of the greatest performances i've seen. DJ Green Lantern was the dj for the night and he was killin' it...The Band was NICE. The one thing i love about performances is everyone around you have that positive energy that makes every performance even more worth going to even more. "The Greatest feeling ever is performing on stage" Truth to every musician, Inspired by Rick Daflare

"Hard work pays off".

No comments:

Post a Comment